Lisa Smedman is an accomplished writer and game designer, with 23 science fiction and fantasy books published to date. She has designed numerous adventures for the Dungeons & Dragons game, and written novels set in the Forgotten Realms. A journalist for more than 20 years, she currently teaches game design at LaSalle College Vancouver. Her real-time bidding card game, “Merchants of the Sands,” is due for publication soon by Rather Dashing Games. She is one of the founding members of The Papercut Arcade.
The Papercut Arcade Projects:
- LostPhotography, Lost, Selfie Series, Dec 2021
- Clue – True ColorsCreator: Lisa SmedmanExhibition: Haven’t Got a Clue Game RemixPublished: July 2021Format: Tabletop Simulator workshop, Rules pdfContent Advisories: Safe for all ages. Goal of the game is murder but game does not depict murder, except in the abstract. Description of the Work In this board game for 4-8 players, you play as a doppleganger, cunningly disguised […]
- Haven’t Got a ClueA game jam & event by curator Lisa Smedman. Live salon: Saturday July 17, 2021 – 7 to 9:30 pm.
- Theseus in the DarkRPG Maker Game by Lisa Smedman, CYOW 4: Blackout, May 2021
- Sutra SonnetsTwitch Game by Lisa Smedman, Post-Human Romantics, February 2021